Renowned Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon Performing Plastic Surgery in Hackensack New Jersey
Dr. Gregory Rauscher is the Professor of Plastic Surgery at the Rutgers University New Jersey College of Medicine. Dr. Rauscher is a double board certified plastic surgeon who has been recognized by his peers by being named Top Doctor in New York and New Jersey since 2005 and voted "Best Doctor" and “Top Doctor” innumerable times over the past 40 years. He established the first plastic surgery training program at University of Medicine and Dentistry and Rutgers University, Newark in 1985. He continues to teach advanced techniques and methods of plastic surgery nationally as well as internationally. Practicing medicine for over 40 years, Dr. Rauscher specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery at his Hackensack office as well as microsurgery and reconstruction of the hand and lower extremity. As a cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Rauscher has extensive experience and skills performing procedures to rejuvenate the face, enhance the appearance of the breasts, and graciously contour of the body. He has authored numerous book chapters and articles as well as conducted numerous scientific and clinical courses which when listed are more than 18 pages in length. His combination of medical expertise and warm caring bedside manner are unparalleled in his profession. Dr. Rauscher is a compassionate surgeon who treats his patient’s like family. He loves what he does!
- Member- New York Academy of Medicine–(2009–2016)
- Member- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (19 79–present)
- Member–American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery–(19 80 to present)
- President- New Jersey Plastic Surgery Society–1990 and Member -New Jersey Plastic Surgery Society- (1982 to present)
- Member–American Society for Hand Surgery- (1982- present)
- Ten Leaders in Plastic Surgery of New Jersey–(2005–present)
- Who’s Who (international volume)-(2005–present)
- New York Metro Area Top Doctors, New York magazine–(2006–present)
- Honored for 35 years of service at Hackensack University Medical Center March 2010
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Medical Honor Society- (1968-present)
- Top Cosmetic Surgeon Hackensack Awards- (2012 to present)
- President of the New York Regional Plastic Surgery Society 1989 and
- Member–New York Regional Plastic Surgery Society- (1982-present)
- Member–American Society of Plastic Surgery Chairman – (1986 to present)
- Member–Rhinoplasty Society-(2002 – present)
- Member- American Medical Association- (1978- present)
- Member- American Association for Cancer Research – (2012-present)
- Member – Fellow American College of Surgeons-(1980- present Member- New Jersey Medical Society – (1979-present)
- Member- Bergen County Medical Society – 1978 to present)
- Member -American Burn Society – (1978- 2012)
- Member Sigma Xi (National Medical Honor and Research Society) – (1986-present)
Once you meet Dr. Rauscher you know right away that you have made the right choice. Make an appointment at our plastic surgery practice in his New Jersey today and see for yourself why everyone who has come in contact with Dr. Rauscher can’t say enough good things about him. Dr. Rauscher has the experience to address your needs and a skilled trained professional staff in his Hackensack office to help you work towards creating the body you have always wanted.
Dr. Rauscher’s work as a cosmetic surgeon in Hackensack is renowned among his patient’s as well as colleagues. He is an expert surgeon with a kind and comforting attitude. We invite you to read testimonials from real patients about their experiences with Dr. Rauscher and the outstanding results they have achieved with his help.
If you are looking for a cosmetic or reconstructive plastic surgeon conveniently located in Hackensack for plastic surgery, contact plastic surgeon Dr. Gregory Rauscher today.
Learn about the selection of cosmetic enhancements and spa treatments that we offer including rhinoplasty, facelift, Botox injections, hyaluronic acid fillers, Cool Sculpting, Ulthera treatment, laser treastment, breast augmentation, breast reduction, body contouring procedures and abdominoplasty as well as reconstructive surgeries of the hand and limb.